Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Outdoor Bound: Expert Guided Adventures!

I was thrilled today to receive my daily Vital Juice email, emblazoned with the words "Hike & Eat Here."

Hiking? Food? Tell me more!

The email was advertising Outdoor Bound, a New York organization that offers guided outdoor adventures of all types. Take photography or adventure classes in the city, go upstate for a day, or try a more challenging international trip. Adventures are available for all skill levels, and the website is very clear about gear requirements.

So what about hiking and eating? Outdoor Bound is offering an organic farm tour and 5-mile hike! Picnic lunch and water bottles are recommended, as are water-proof hiking boots. Spots are moving quickly for this trip, but be sure to check out the other exciting offerings.

I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment